::..a walk to remember..::

:.konco-konco peminat cik lebah.:

Iklan Best..!!

Monday, June 14, 2010

only hope

I'll always remember...It was late afternoon
It lasted forever...And ended so soon
You were all by yourself...Staring up at a dark gray sky
I was changed
The moment I saw you cry
I wanted to know you ...

I never know what the future brings
But I know you are here with me now
We'll make it through
And I hope you are the one I share my life with

If I don't need you then why am I crying on my bed?
If I don't need you then why does your name resound in my head?
I don't know why you're so far away
But I know that this much is true
And I wish that you could be the one I die with
And I'm praying you're the one I build my home with
I hope I love you all my life

I hate the way you talk to me,
And the way you cut your hair.
I hate the way you drive my car,
I hate it when you stare.
And the way you read my mind.
I hate the way you're always right,
I hate it when you make me laugh,
Even worse when you make me cry
I hate it when you're not around,
And the fact that you didn't call
But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you,
Not even close…
Not even a little bit…
Not even at all.

0 suara hati:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin