::..a walk to remember..::

:.konco-konco peminat cik lebah.:

Iklan Best..!!

Saturday, January 17, 2009


.:mY lurVE Note:.


YOU : DO I EVER CROSS YOUR MIND?

ME: NO

YOU : DO YOU LIKE ME?

ME: NOT REALLY

YOU : DO YOU WANT ME?

ME: NO

YOU : WOULD YOU CRY IF I LEFT?

ME: NO

YOU : WOULD YOU LIVE FOR ME?

ME: NO

YOU : WOULD YOU DO ANYTHING FOR ME?

ME: NO WAY

YOU : WHAT WOULD YOU CHOOSE.YOUR LIFE OR ME?

ME: MY LIFE

----------END OF PART ONE----------


The reason why you never cross my mind is because

you’re always on my mind

The reason why I don’t like you is because

I love you

The reason why I don’t want you because

I need you

The reason why I wouldn’t cry if you left is

I would die for you

The reason why I wouldn’t live if you left is

I would die for it

The reason why I’m not willing to do anything for you because

I would do everything for you

The reason why I choose my life is because

you are my life

0 suara hati:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin