::..a walk to remember..::

:.konco-konco peminat cik lebah.:

Iklan Best..!!

Monday, April 27, 2009

award!!


Rule:
1. Put this badge in your awesome blog.
2. Award this badge to 10 bloggers whom you think are inspirational and friendly.
3. Make sure you put the 'recipients' names here, along with their links.
4. Let them know about this

award dari EPUL RAFTHELLO
-he is my coursemate-
-he is my friend-
-sgt rajin berpersatuan(bagus2x)

1.kak nami
very proud of u..da comited one

2.kak nana
ur warm hearted make me feel la la la

3.kak yatt
da kepoh and kecoh one..!!no one will beat her

4. kak fana
kind hearted person..and low profile

5.kak tisya
akak yg paling kecik pernah aku kenal..p/s:eat more!!

6.along ojeng
my coursemate..kelate mariii!!

7.fathiadha
one of my friend @UKM. down to earth person

8.khai
my tutormate @ KMK-changlun.admires him in physics

9.emy aqillah
my rumate kat UKM..

10.sharul azry
my tutormate @KMK.cool,funny,gud fren to be.

5 suara hati:

saiful mohamed said...

ak da abes berpesatuan la..hehe..da jarang da join ap..da senior kn..huhu

nabila saat said...

hehe..bie pown da pencen da..
next sem.i'm free!!

Anonymous said...

kind hearted...low profile...
walla :)
thx alot dear...
nanti akk tempek kat blog akk ya...
good luck 4 da remaining paper...

nanadwowi said...

make u lalalala sista?apekah?
heehe
tq!

Fathi Adha said...

time kasih...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin