::..a walk to remember..::

:.konco-konco peminat cik lebah.:

Iklan Best..!!

Friday, December 3, 2010

da baby, da sista, THE THESIS..!!

Hye..its me again!! yeah..who else..daaaa..
borink!!! stack of assg need to complete..pomote gambar ckit..sambil minum cool blog..
nampak x yg kaler hijau tu..Honeydew iceblended+pearl cool blog
yearghhh!!!im addicted


I am crawling to death in updating this blog. Anyway, here are some updates of my life
(like you people want to know, LOL =^>

Tomey x both of 'em?? mish them..next year i will make mine..=>
which one would you choose?


This is my cutey, chubby, litlte sista..She's staying at UKM now. such a meddler.tp bagus jgk. org lain enjoy holiday, aku dok struggle exam.so, my sista teman la..konon..waarghh!!baik giler adik aku.~ window shopping, round2x, singing together..well..
enuff

T.G.I.F
What else can i say. im soo000 lucky.!!i am supposed to submit my thesis writing today. not yet finish editing references ikut Gaya UKM..arghh..
then, aku tekad,redha,tabah..ring!!ring!!
...............then
........silent.....
then.....
yeah!!!!
sv got emergency!!meet him on monday~
what else..Allah memang maha adil dan sayang hambanya ini..
but then, i just finish my handmade,brainplushie, my lovely THESIS!!

Thats all..daa~ layan Oh My Lady..!!with my sista

Well, How about you guys? What are you doing lately?



4 suara hati:

zino said...

serious nya minum hehe

nabila saat said...

hehe..COOL BLOG!!
air yg sedap~

sue. said...

sedapnye die makan.

nabila saat said...

mmg sedap..lagi2x ada cool blog

Blog Widget by LinkWithin